Thursday, September 13 – Onion-Apple Pork Chops
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon-pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chicken stock or water
- 2 tbsp honey
1. Sprinkle chops with seasoning. In a skillet brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
2. In the same skillet saute apple and onion in drippings until tender.
3. Stir in broth and honey. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat simmer, uncovered for 5 – 7 min.
4. Place chops in baking dish; pour apples and onion on top.
5. Bake at 350 for 20 min or thermometer reads 145.