Monday, October 1 – Spicy Tuna Salad
- 2 cans tuna
- 20 (about 1 cup) green olives, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 Tbs capers, rinsed
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- juice of 3 lemons
- splash of olive oil
- 1 head butter lettuce or mixed greens (optional)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Combine all the ingredients and serve over lettuce, with sliced avocado on top.
- Serve immediately, or store it in the fridge for a day for more flavor. NOTE: always be sure to add the avocado just before serving.