Wednesday, October 17 – Apple Cinnamon Muffins
*This is NOT Paleo challenge friendly!
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 heaping tablespoon cinnamon (the more the better)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to large bowl, mix together.
- Then add your eggs, oil, honey, and diced apples.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place silicone liners in muffin tins, then place batter evenly throughout. The mix gave me 9 muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. These guys take a bit of time, but they are totally worth it!
- Let cool. Then eat them. They’re just heaven.