Tuesday, November 6 – Mango Coconut Chipotle Chicken
What you need:
- 1 pound of chicken (breasts or thighs).
- 1 can of coconut milk (we use TJ’s light coconut milk)
- 1 large softball sized mango or 2 small mangos. Look for one that is not quite ripe yet, nice and firm.
- 1 tablespoon of dried chipotle flakes.
How you make it:
- Dump your can of coconut milk into your slow cooker.
- Peel your mango and cut it into large and medium cubes.
- Throw your mango cubes along with the mango’s pit into your slow cooker. The meat on the pit will add flavor.
- Cut your chicken into cubes as well. Dump them into your cooker.
- Add your chipotle flakes and stir well.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours.