Hang Power Clean
Build to a 3 rep max in 15 minutes
– Perform 6-7 sets (3 warmup sets, 3-4 tough sets of 3)
– Perform a set every 2-3 minutes
– If your technique breaks down (specifically your receiving position) from rep 1 to rep 3 of any set, STOP ADDING WEIGHT TO THE BAR – stay at that weight for the next set and do it BETTER
– Focus on fast, crisp reps and a consistent receiving position rather than just getting the bar to your shoulders anyway anyhow
Climb the ladder as high as possible in 12 minutes of:
1,2,3…Hang Power Cleans (135/95)
1,2,3…Alternating DB Step Ups each leg – 24/20″ box (50/35 – one DB, held however you like)
Scale Hang Power Clean to a weight that allows you to complete all sets unbroken.
– The DB Step Ups make the pace of this workout pretty deliberate – you can’t really race through them. Just don’t slow down or stop – grind away at a steady clip.
– With only two movements, this is going to be a LONG 12 minutes, pace yourself accordingly.
Scoring: Rounds + Reps