Climb the ladder as high as possible in 9 minutes of:
3,6,9…Burpee Box Jumps (24″/20″)
* Burpee Box Jumps, NOT Box Jump Overs
* Post score as completed round + additional reps (i.e. if you complete the round of 15 reps and perform 6 deadlifts, record your score as 15 + 6)
– Potent combo of movements – avoid the trap of sprinting through the 3’s and 6’s and then turning into a slug for the remaining 8 minutes.
– Set a steady, manageable pace from the beginning so you have something in the tank for the last 2 minutes.
– Choose a moderate Deadlift weight that allows you to stay unbroken through the set of 12 reps
– For an additional challenge, use a double overhand grip and “kiss” the bar to the floor every rep, rather than slamming it to the ground. All that noise goes right to your spine.