Wednesday, August 1
Extended mobility work & bullet proof shoulders
Post Score to Comments
Recipe of the Day
CrockPot Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 1 pastured chicken
- 1 lemon
- 1 fist of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of fresh sage, minced
- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, including the body cavity.
- Prick lemon with a fork all over.
- Place fist of garlic inside the body cavity followed by the lemon.
- Sprinkle chicken with fresh sage.
- Cook in a crock pot on low for 8 hours.