Saturday, August 25
Coach Scott and I will be at Country Fest all day today, so please welcome Coach Beth Licopoli. She is awesome and if you don’t know her already, you guys will love her! Please give her a warm CFTC welcome! 🙂
Please start using the reception entrance to enter the gym, and sign in when you come for class. This will help us keep track of you all and also so that we don’t have people walking through other classes. Thanks guys!
Saturday Sweat Fest
50 Box Jump (24,20)
50 Jumping Pullups
50 KBS (35, 26)
50 Walking lunge steps
50 Push Press (45, 33)
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball Shots (20, 14)
Post Score to Comments
Recipe of the Day
- Start with a base of coconut milk, I usually use a whole can, full fat
- Add plenty of any fruit you’d like. Mixed berries are especially good.
- Add one or two whole raw eggs. I wouldn’t worry about having them raw especially if you use free range, naturally fed and organic eggs. The taste will not bother you either, it passes completely under the radar, I just put in the eggs for extra proteins and fat.
- Optionally add one or two spoonfuls of your favorite nut butter. The taste will be really subtle in your final smoothie, but it will still be there as a nice aftertaste.
- I like to put in a good dose or pure vanilla extract to finish this flavor explosion.
Check out this recipe and more here.