Tuesday, August 28
Back Squat @ 20×1 build to a tough single
50 Box Jumps (30, 24)
50 KBS (70, 53)
Post Score to Comments
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Red Curry Pork Medallions
- 2 pound pork tenderloin, sliced into 1/2″ thick medallion rounds.
- 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- 1 white or yellow onion, sliced.
- Pour your coconut milk into your slow cooker and stir your curry paste in well.
- Drop your pork into your coconut curry mixture and make sure all pieces are evenly coated, and then about as flat as possible.
- Layer your sliced onions evenly along the top of your pork.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.